We have a wide range of tours varying in length and destinations visited. All of our tours are a unique and personalised experience. We limit our numbers on each tour to ensure you receive the attention you deserve and are not merely another guest on a tour. Our highly skilled team of guides will both impart knowledge about wildlife and the surrounding areas as well as the local culture.
What’s included in the fees?
- Guide Fees
- Pre-paid Camping, Accommodation, Park and all Entrance Fees
- Qualified Level 3 First Aider
- Radios for inter-vehicle communication
- 2 bags of firewood per evening
What’s not included in the fees?
- Beverages, both alcoholic and soft drinks
- Meals unless otherwise specified
- Vehicle Rental (if required)
- Camping Equipment
- Border fees
- Personal First Aid Kit as per your medical requirements
Pricing is based on valid SADC passport holders only, NON-SADC passport holders will need to contact us for separate pricing.
Due to the high demand of our tours we have limited numbers per tour, to avoid disappointment please ensure that you book your tour early to guarantee your spot on the tour.